Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ghost Claw Dmg?

Hi, i am making an ghost sin out of tienje guide. I am wondering right now what would be the best claw combo for me.

My build would be:

20 Claw Mastery

20 Venom

20 Mb

20 fade

rest will be WOK, SM, CB

Gear:

+2 Asn Circlet w/str/res

Ap nigma

Trangs

Shadow Dancers

Highlords

Fcr Ring w/ strengt

arachnid

ravenfrost

Inventory:

torch

anni

6 x shadow lifers

rest will be 19 x 30-35 ar /15-20 life (can't afford 3/20/20's)

I just want to know what wil be the best claw combo with that build. I'm thinking Chaos/Fury because i can't afford a gg fool's claw but i don't know which claw.

Combo's that I think of are:

Chaos Suwayyah / Fury Greater Talon

Chaos and Fury Runic Talons

Chaos Suwayyah / Fury Runic Talon

or any other combo.

I want the best combo for highest damage and 9 fpa trap speed. I will try to find claws that are +3 to venom.

Thanks for help guys!|||Chaos + fury gets the job done , but when facing a barb / paladin you will need a fools claw.

As for claw types , get chaos suwayyah (since its a static piece of equipment and has the best damage) and fury runic / feral.

Inventory doesnt look that great to me.You will lack resistances badly.Im using the same inventory with 6 x shadow skillers and small charms with life + single res.Also try to get some nice tri res boots instead of dancers.|||Chaos Suwayyah / Fury Greater Talon

Chaos Suwayyah / Fury Runic Talon

Either of those when bugged will have the same average weapon speed - the difference being runics having improved physical damage at the cost of higher reqs

Just like quick said, chaos and fury is fine for anything without high def (barb/paladin).

I'd keep the dancers, but be prepared to switch them out or use them for prebuff depending on fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment