Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where do PvP Assassins find such amazing +skills talons?

Sort of a trading topic thing, but much more Assassin related:

Still working on my PvP hybrid, and I'm a little confused. I've seen many, many people seeking amazing claws with amazing bonuses, and I've seen many hybrids with amazing +3LS +3 venom +3something talons, and I've looked for days on both b.net, this site and many other sites . . . even going so far as checking real-money shops just to see IF they have any, and they're very very hard to find. Even those shops only offer Suwwayah with their runewords.

Where exactly does someone find such amazing talons? For trade, or otherwise? Are they just that rare? Does everyone hoard them like bars of gold?|||I've played since the days when leech wasn't even nerfed in pvp and other wonderous things like the eth rune bug. All that to say I've seen a handful of gg claws ft over that time and others that, as you've noted, everyone else seems to have for use but not ft...major bummer I've personally only had one +3 venom +3ls 3oc gt in all that time. I'm a horrible trader but your right, they do get horded and yes they are rare...especially since gt's or runics are your only option outside of wsm bugging.|||Chaos Sanctuary runs and lots of them...... I suggest you play with a few 4 leaf clovers stapled to your forehead and play with crossed fingers while wearing your lucky socks with a horseshoe up your ***.

Seriously though, Just pick up every claw and hope thats all you can do.......All magic,Rare and white claws........just pick em up and hope.

Ifound 3 Weapon Block 3 LS 3 Mind blast 13 ed 3 ar Runic around 2 months in.|||You're on Europe ladder too right and you have seen hybrids with +3LS +3 venom +3something Gt claws? :O

Guess I'm not looking hard enough then since I have yet to find such a claw in a Gt, only in suwayyah.|||Luck of the draw really.

I ended up just using whatever claws I could find for my original ghost. Of course that was last season when hrs were valued a bit differently.

You may get lucky, but ultimately, be prepared for lots of repetitive mf |||Besides the dupes that are on every realm, chances are you can't find them because sin players are keeping them to themselves. I know back when I played heavily I would buy any interesting sin item I saw, and then let it sit on my account. I am sure other players do the same.|||My advice is to keep searching. Thats all I know by far.|||for getting awesome runeword shell claws, i'd suggest ditching ALL of your %MF gear and doing hell cows and nihlathak runs like a machine. pick up all grey, white and blue Greater/Runic talons and Greater/Feral claws.

for getting awesome rares, try gambling for Blade Talons and burning lvl89+ Imbues on greater/runic talons.

ps: the reason i say use a lvl89+ imbue is you will always get three staffmods with a lvl89+ imbue. whether they are good staffmods and if they are +1 or +3 is all a matter of chance.

be warned. i've been searching, hunting, imbueing and gambling for a godly rare claw for several years now and still havn't gotten one.|||If you are seeing allot of them, chances are they are duped, much like 95% of the runes vex+ last ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment