Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dragon Talon Knockback vs Equipment Knockback

Often I see advice on the forums along the lines of "It doesn't matter if your weapon has knockback with Dragon Talon as DT has KB anyway. I was speculating in this thread if DT Knockback and Equipment Knockback (Such as from a Nef rune in the weapon) are the same.

I geared up my kicker last night, and took her round The Blood Moor for a quick try. In my opinion they are not the same. KB from the weapon seemed to trigger on the first kick, whilst from DT at the end of the sequence.

Now I'm not saying this was a very scientific experiment, and I am not a code diver so can't see how it is setup. I would be interested to hear what other peoples opinions are if they try the same experiment though.|||I just now tried it on my K/T and it's going it at the first, but if I miss, it'll do it later.

EDIT: and kicks that killed the monster didn't KB.|||From my experience they weren't the same. Kb from dtalon by itself is bearable. Added kb can be annoying to frustrating.|||Do weapons KB do farther or what? I haven't tried it with a weapon's KB, but am getting KB 1st all the time with kicks.|||Quote:








Do weapons KB do farther or what? I haven't tried it with a weapon's KB, but am getting KB 1st all the time with kicks.




Try with a weapon and let me know what you think.|||Actually, when I was using +2 ma kb gloves, I got more kb. I still get kb with just dtalon, but its not every kick, that's what I meant about the annoying/frustrating.

It's one thing to have to chase after the occasional target, but when you kb almost every time.... ugh.|||Quote:








Try with a weapon and let me know what you think.




I was using a stormlash.

No comments:

Post a Comment