Saturday, April 21, 2012

WW hybrid gear

I still haven't decided this yet.

Circlet vs CoA?

Shadow Dancers vs Tri-res Boots?

The problem is that it's hard to max Dr with a circlet unless it's a cirlcet with 2 open sockets so that you can fill it with Dr.

The other problem is that Assassin have really poor stacked res imo ( I already noticed that with my mage agaisnt assassins ). So I was thikning of using tri-res boots over Shadow Dancers. Is this a good choice or do I need to use Shadow dancers?|||What is the rest of the gear? If yo do use a CoA, how are you planning to make up the FCR?

If you can keep the 65% cast, then CoA might be an option if you are dueling a ton of melee. If not, a circ with one or two sockets would work.

It'd probably be cheaper to have an extra magic 2/20/2sockets with Bers. This keeps your FCR and you don't have to buy a 20 cast Amulet + a decent CoA, each are harder to get.



Usually, you just need maxed res when fighting anything. The time you need stack is vs a max block blizz especially. That said, you can have single res charms give you enough stack, or the boots. If you have them and fight Blizz's alot, it'd be fine as long as you keep some FHR on them. If not, I'd go with dancers since you probably need the dex too.|||You can check out my set up for my Ghost (Ghost and Hybrids have same set up anyway). It's a post on the forums somewhere, I think it's the one above you. I prefer Circlet and Shadow Dancers.|||I got a pretty great amulet. It's a

+2 assa

19% fcr

+10 str

and some life/mana mod

Was thinking of using it with a CoA setup. I'll keep my eye up for a nice 2 sockets circlet then.|||imho: circlet > CoA. it allows greater flexibility elsewhere.

the only opponents you need to make up %DR against are Barbs (who will probably still cream you regardless), those 40k+ defence, lifetapping telesmite clowns and particularly good WSG abusing desynching bowazons.

for these matchups, i throw on a 15%+FCR ammy, an FCR ring and swap my Arach sash for a %DR belt.

against windies: you should be able to stunlock them quite easily.

Dancers are far and away the preffered boot, no other class can get a +Skill boost from their boots. if you find yourself seriously needing to stack up resists, look into using a Jade Talon. against FoH'ers and Blizzies, try to stunlock 'em and pray your clawblock kicks in.|||What do you guys think about this ring for a WW/hybrid sin.

10 fcr

113AR

20 str

14 dex

4@

This saves me alot of stat points and has almost perf ar ( 120 is maximum :P )

It's a shame I don't have +13str on my amulet instead of +10 str, then I could go as a 100% pure Vita WW/hybrid sin. Using Suwayyah, i can drop the raven and still be able to use such a high damaging claw at base dex

Or should I be looking at another ring? |||I like it. High stats, nice AR. It's a good one to use.|||I have a different experience with assassins and stacking res, with Fade easily providing 68+ all res (level 27), a torch and anni providing 30+ all res, and a 15 ias/15 res jewel (or an um) in the helm, easily totaling at least 113+ all res. UT gives me little problem while using a fort and pair bartucs.

With your 19%fcr/2 sin ammy, you can still hit your breakpoint with Trangs, your ring, and Arachs (69 total), and use your COA, so it becomes a matter of preference, though you can use something like a maras or metalgrid if you go with a circlet, totally erasing your res problem.

As for boots, Dancers are the only option that makes sense to me. 2 shadow skills, 30%FHR, dex, and pretty low str requirements (for myrmidon greaves) put them above anything else I've seen. Also the best damage for dtalon for chainlocking. If you need more res (still), most charms are easily available.

P.S. Epic ring.|||How good is a Suwayyah with +3ls, +3venom and +3mb? I tried looking for a +3ls, +3venom,+df, but they don't exist on ladder yet I think.

Should I settle with this claw or keep looking for a claw with +df ( replacing the +3mb mod )? :P|||Timmy: Are you east ladder? I need your amulet :P

Let me know how your build goes. I'm building a separate hybrid from my ghost to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment