Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kickin Sin

Im leveling a sin now and wondering if KICKsin's are still any good now that 1.13 is out.

either way im wanting to use dual-claws, only a 1h+shield if for swap but prefer dual-claws

preferrably for PvP, if PvP/PvM(ubers included) is viable using dual-claws, that works too

any suggestions on build?|||For Pvp, a kicker would not be my recommendation - trapper (great but boring) or ghost (favorite)

I think K/T for PvM or pure kicker for strictly Ubers

K/T can ubers and general pvm, not ideal pvp.

Can't recommend pvp/pvm build for pvp - too many charms and gearswaps to manage.

I did pvp with my pvm trapper, but I didn't take it seriously as I was in mf gear - still managed to kill most people that didn't bm absorb me.|||are either the trapper(found boring in 1.10, last time i played a sin)

or the ghost a dual-claw build?

nvm just checked out the ghost build sticky and think ima try that out looks pretty good|||trapper doesn't have to be, but the more dedicated are 102fcr c/c builds, though the 174 fcr works (but not with c/c)

ghost has to be dual claw, no reason to go c/s. Ghost was the last time I really enjoyed D2 - just know its limitations and uphill battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment