Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need some advice (Trappsin)

My new trappsin just reached level 30. SP 1.12 and no twinking. Only self- found equipment.

I have no +skill equiment yet.

Where should I spend my skillpoints from here?

Max Death sentry or Lightning sentry first? More than one point in Mindblast, Fire blast and Cloak of shadow?

I love the shadow master and will have a high level shadow master. Should I start spending point in her now=better equipment, resist and AR or should I wait for NM?|||I'd focus on maxing LS and then DS. Since this is 1.12, I'd save up on points as you level in NM. Once in Hell, max or near max (whatever you've saved) FB so you can deal with immunes.



MB and CoS are fine at base level. The master is usually not strong enough even with high points, but works well as a 1 pointer. She's re-castable, so not much harm if she dies.





Even in Norm, you should have access to Sol runes, so try a "Lore" helm (Ort Sol) for +1 all skills. You shouldn't need any AR, and careful play (keeping merc and a shadow around, CoS to blind and MB for safety) can make bad resists not so bad. Gloams still hurt.|||Basically What Sass Said.

Points are needed in your synergies, you can't afford to waste them on SM. She is effectively a secondary tank, you don't rely on her for damage, merely additional support for merc.|||1 point into shadow master and mind blast is all that is needed for those two skills. They both help a lot.|||I'd max Death Sentry first. Corpse explosion radius makes. So. Much. Difference. Especially on /players 8.

If I were you, I'd end up with:

1 in everything Shadow except Venom

20 DS

20 LS

20 CBS

Whatever takes you to 18 Fire Blast endgame

1 Blade Fury|||OK. level 44 now and killed the ancients with no problems. Just Baal and minions left in normal.

LS 14, DS 2, CBS 1 and FB 3.

SM at level 6(to get magic eq.) and will NOT get more points. Level 1 SM really is useless, but now she last and together with the merc she really can kill.

I know that end game is LS 20, DS 20 and FB 15+ but should I max LS first or start pumping DS now? I think FB is more important than CBS. Is that completely wrong?

BladeFury is nice against immunes but only 1 point.

What merc to get in act 2 NM? All three are good, but who is best for a trapper?

What to imbue? Is "Bloodfist" good in hell or should I swith to imbued Demonhide gloves? I havn't imbued them yet since I have a demonhide sash too.

I already have av very nice belt of collosus: + 52 life and 29% ligtning res. but only 9 def. Keep it or swith so imbed sash?

My greaves has +24% to get magical item and staminta heal so I will probably keep them if doesn't find some unique boots.

Level 6 fade solves my resistance problems.

(Sorry if bad english. It isn't my first lang. and I'm not completely sober.)|||I usually get through norm at a much lower level (untwinked mind you) so your level will definitely not be an issue.

LS is your main trap, DS is your AOE cleanup, and FB is your main weapon against immunes.

In norm, immunes are far more rare than in the later difficulties, so FB should not be a priority just yet.

The problem with dumping in SM and fade is that those points would be much better suited to synergizing damage, since its not THAT hard to get +skills, even untwinked.

End game you're looking at 20 CBS 20 SW 20 LS 20 DS 20 20 FB and 1 points in prereq's in shadow - granted that can be adjusted as needed (20 isn't necessary in all synergies) but effectively that's why you want to keep points elsewhere to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment