Saturday, April 21, 2012

can't decide on weapon for furysin :(

so, i just respec'd to a bladefury assassin, i have all her gear set up and i have a few weapons to choose from.

-non-eth stone crusher 306ed

-non-eth stormlash 296ed

-schaefers hammer 112ed

-azurewrath 260~ed

i was thinking of using schaefers hammer because it has the max damage and AR bonus. my second option was stone crusher because of the crushing blow and -100 defense per hit which is really nice.

what other weapons would you guys suggest? i've been reading the bladefury analysis-by ceramic weasel, there were a lot of weapons listed but not sure which to pick

although i really do want to get my hands on that rare claw he posted xD i doubt i'll find one like that anyways

also, if i wanted to use a claw instead, would fury or chaos be better?

thanks for reading |||id pick stormlash for the same reason as I would pick it for a kicker. speed/cb/static/ele dmg/ed

not sure if there's something about fury sins that make it non godly, tho.|||From the analysis, he does mention an Eth Fury Suwayyah as one of the optimal choices.|||hmm i see, yea i was thinking of stormlash earlier, i don't know if it's just me, but i seem to cast tornado and static more often than i amp damage procs on atma's amulet.

that's the reason i didn't go with stormlash, it could be just me though :x

can amp damage and nado or static & amp damage cast at the same time?

hmm, would a non-eth fury do just fine as well w/o +3 bf staff mod on it? i have a spare 3 socket suwayyah in my chest but it's just a plain one



also, this is kinda of my topic, but this is regarding my bladefury damage. i was wondering, is the character screen "lying" to me? because i'm doing 2.3k~ damage with bladefury and it seems kinda low, compared to ceramic weasel's 10k

also my AR doesn't display on bladefury, is this a bug?

my gear:

-schaefer's hammer

-fortitude

-guil's helm w/ um

-steelrends glove

-atma's

-3 socket shield with 3x 40ed jewels socketed

-nosferatu's belt

-ravenfrost & duel leech ring with some strength

-gores

-torch, anni, 5x trap gc's

-act 2 might merc|||You'll want an ethereal weapon instead. Your only nerfing yourself.

Death(need alot of AR though), Famine, Last Wish, Phoenix possibly are good choices. I'd aim for a nice ethereal rare claw with 300+dmg though. The author of the BF thread does note that claw mastery helps BF using a claw, and it really does.

As for claws. Fury is much more mod friendly than chaos for BF.

You'll probably have a poor hit rate towards bosses still, -defense per hit really helps agaisnt bosses. I got on angelics and I still can't hit bosses worth the crap unless I put on soul drainers.

And don't forget, BF is a missle attack so CB is almost useless with BF. You don't see CB bowazon builds afterall.|||Quote:








You'll want an ethereal weapon instead. Your only nerfing yourself.

Death(need alot of AR though), Famine, Last Wish, Phoenix possibly are good choices. I'd aim for a nice ethereal rare claw with 300+dmg though. The author of the BF thread does note that claw mastery helps BF using a claw, and it really does.

As for claws. Fury is much more mod friendly than chaos for BF.

You'll probably have a poor hit rate towards bosses still, -defense per hit really helps agaisnt bosses. I got on angelics and I still can't hit bosses worth the crap unless I put on soul drainers.

And don't forget, BF is a missle attack so CB is almost useless with BF. You don't see CB bowazon builds afterall.




thanks for the input hmm ok i see what you mean by the eth weapons, better to use because no durability is lost and they're stronger.

well i did make a fury last night in a suwayyah with +3 bladefury, +3 shadow master, and +3 light sentry but sadly it's non-eth

but to my surprise this weapon kicks so much butt, my killing speed is wayyy faster than shaefers or stonecrusher, this boggles me because fury is like 120-160 damage while the other 2 are in the 300's and fury outperforms those hammers, even an eth stonecrusher. well this is just my speculation :o

is it due to the 33% deadly strike? combined with gores and guil's helm, which gives me 66% deadly strike. or is it because of the ITD, that my shurikens are actually hitting every time on normal monsters that they're taking the full damage :o

nonetheless, fury is my new favorite weapon now i really underestimated it, my goal is to find an eth suwayyah. if the suwayyah were eth but didn't have the +3 bladefury staff mod, would it still be as powerful?

as for the gloves, idk if i want to give up steelrends xD the +str and the +ed is so awesome T-T iirc i think it only gave me about an additional +50 to max and min damage, not sure...

i guess i could maybe sacrafice it for some crafted knockback gloves with stats? i don't have any knockback on me atm, although i wish i did though.|||With fury(runeword) it's easy to reach 100% Deadly Strike, which is probably why you kill so much faster, and ITD doesn't hurt. But I do believe because it's a claw(if you have mastery maxed). My Edeathz does over 180 more dmg compared to my rare claw I have, but they pretty much deal the same amount of damage, even though death has over 40% deadly strike.

I been using the combination of cleglaw's claw and nosferatu's for KB and 35% slow. Pretty nice. Put on Blackhorns mask and you got 50% which just crushes monsters like frenzytaurs and Baal's final minions. BF sins can be awsome playing defense and offense at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment