Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ghost Q's.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums here, and I'd like to say what amazing guides there are here. One of which is the stickied WW Ghost guide. The thing was enormously informative, however I'm having a little trouble figuring out one thing in particular...

There are over 1000 replies to that sticky and I really don't feel like goin through them all. The part I'm confused about it the order of claws.

I made an assassin by the name of Myblood, levelled her to 70 (I'm still going) and haven't spent a single talent point, and have put all points into vitality as of now. Everything is Perfect Topaz enchanted for my MF set . I was lucky to come across some Trang gloves, and that's the only piece of gear I can see myself holding on too.

I want to make Myblood a WW Ghost, venom oriented. I understand everything in the guide except the claws and AWSM bugging in this particular circumstance.

Someone please explain, pub, which claws I want. Just tell me straight out, and why.

Example:

Primary Claw (above gloves):

Chaos

Suwayyah

Mods

Secondary (above boots):

Fury

Runic Talons

Mods

I don't understand why chaos is in main hand... Could someone please explain in detail.

Thankyou in advance =)|||The Chaos Suwayyah is over the gloves to alter how the assassin holds her claws.

After swapping, you can see the Suwayyah in the right hand, but after bugging, the runic is in the left and acts as the primary claw (so we can get the Fools mod on it to work).

But, this isn't normally where the primary claw is, so it bugs the calculation.



Mods to look for in the claws are + venom, MB, LS (not so much a ghost thing, but when looking at claws, these are tradeable).

A guide on what to look for in a Fools claw. It mentions staffmods on claws and which are ideal. Keep in mind, that's more hybrid oriented, and ghosts can use skills like blade shield, use the LS on the claw to save points for fade / a master, etc.|||Quote:








The Chaos Suwayyah is over the gloves to alter how the assassin holds her claws.

After swapping, you can see the Suwayyah in the right hand, but after bugging, the runic is in the left and acts as the primary claw (so we can get the Fools mod on it to work).

But, this isn't normally where the primary claw is, so it bugs the calculation.



Mods to look for in the claws are + venom, MB, LS (not so much a ghost thing, but when looking at claws, these are tradeable).

A guide on what to look for in a Fools claw. It mentions staffmods on claws and which are ideal. Keep in mind, that's more hybrid oriented, and ghosts can use skills like blade shield, use the LS on the claw to save points for fade / a master, etc.




Thankyou so much! You couldn't have explained it any clearer, thankyou. One last thing- Fools? Do I not want a 3 Socketed Superior Suwayyah with the 3 runes that make up chaos, and the same for sup. Runic talons for fury?|||Fury is great for casters, but Fools is a mod on weapons that gives you way more AR. Claws like that are usually kept in reserve so you can hit the high defense opponents like a paladin.|||Thanks.

Ok, so I got it down. I'm looking for a Suwayyah, 3 sockets, Mods to venom, ls, or whatever- and then a runic, 3 sockets, mods to venom, ls, or whatever for the fury. I also want a nice, hopefully socketted, fools mod + other mods for anti pally or bvb. Am I right? Could you link a nice one for me, so I know what I'm looking for? (fools claw)

Why not use scissors suwayyah for chaos? It can't be much more dex than you'd have with all the gear. Lose 50hp, able to equip scissors suwayyah (vita loss, dex increase).|||The guide shows some samples, but even a plain magic one with 40 IAS and fools works. Larzuk gives them 2 sockets, so 2x Um makes up for the loss in OW.



Scissors Suwayyah have the same damage as a regular Suwayyah, but higher requirements. If you meet them with no problem and no extra points, it'd be fine, but usually aim for a Suwayyah so you have more life.

No comments:

Post a Comment