Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Assassin Forum Item Fund

It's an old idea, but it helps I'm giving away items on USEast Ladder. Anyone who wants to help with handing items out, or just has a few spares, feel free to contribute. Any realm, ladder or no. The items that I currently have available, with the more useful mods posted:

Natalya's Armor

593 Defense

+2 Shadow Disciplines

+Life (Based on Clvl)

+193 Defense

Three Open Sockets

Natalya's Helmet

261 Defense

+144 Defense

+15 Strength

+30 Dexterity

All Resistances +17

Jade Talon

115-143 Damage

+1 Martial Arts

+1 Shadow Disciplines

30% FHR

240% ED

13% Mana Leech

All Resistances +42

Jade Talon

110-146 Damage

+2 Martial Arts

+1 Shadow Disciplines

+20 IAS (due to Shael)

+30 FHR

225% ED

14% Mana Leech

All Resistances +42

The limit is one item per person, as my stock isn't very large. These are all of my best items...they happened to be Assassin related, so you have this thread. Also, the items are for people without anything useful (or with very little); if you just want another item to play around with, please refrain.|||cool idea although i can imagine a lot of people taking advantage of it...|||Yes, that's what I'm worried about. The idea isn't mine; the Necro forum did this long before (that's where I stole the idea from...although I doubt they're the first, either). I have no way of verifying whether or not someone is actually in need of the item, so I'll have to judge them by how they request it and such. "OMG GIMME JADE" won't cut it.

Bleh, being nice is difficult.

I'm trying to get Naliworld to sticky this.|||I'll see how this goes...|||Well, if you're genuinely giving items away, it shouldn't matter who takes them - just a thought.

And, we could turn this into a trade thread for assassin stuff - just IM if you want something and post if you have something to offer.

I have an extra pair of Natalya's Boots if anyone wants them.

Find me on US East Ladder: SkyGoneBlue|||Yes, I know, but I don't like when people can't give up an extra 10 seconds of their time to use proper grammar. Especially if they're requesting something.

Sure, you could use this as a trade thread, along with the original use. I don't know how many of you will be contributing to the fund, and as I pointed out earlier, I only have four Assassin items of value.

My account is Aitrus. LUSEast only.|||A free fund is a good idea, I've seen it work on the sorc,necro and uswest trade forum. I expect most of us recieved help when starting out, or when making our first sin, It would be good to give something back.

I think the best way of doing it is to set up an account and have 2 or 3 people know the pass for it, donated items can be given to those 3 people and they can then dish out stuff in reply to posts here. This keeps things a bit more simple and centralised.

I have a stack of stuff like Bartucs and Nats etc to donate and volunteer to help with the item fund if this is the way you want to do it, lmk if you want me to perm a mule account.

There are trade forums for trade and personaly think thats where trade should stay. Just my opinion.|||hmm i think that the account idea is a pretty good idea. Although transfering stuff is always kinda annoying...for me atleast but if people are on enough i guess it could work. I think that turning this particular thread into an assassin trade thread would be a bad idea because this is just like an assassin charity thread however i dooo think that we should have an assassin trading thread (just not this one) because the trade forums often have huuge trade lists and if you're looking for something specific it's harder to find|||Due to popular opinion, this will not be a trade thread

D34D, I'm all for your mule-account idea. PM me the name and password when you're done, and I'll add my items to it. I'll make a post regarding the items currently available either once or twice per week.

I'll begin performing MF runs once I obtain decent gear, as my Summoner only has 105% MF |||Well I have recently been reading the Assasin forum and wanting to desperately build a WWsin, unfortunately I really have to assasin gear, nor really any gear to tell the truth, but I could really use any pieces of nats or anything else

Thanks for any help

Oh by the way by acct. is KoD-KoD-1 on Useast Ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment