Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beast on kicksin

I am making my kicksin, and I have a Beast made in a wa raxe (long ago i tried to give it to my skelliemancer (war axe for low str req)... but that didint turned out quite as i expected...)

anyway, since on weapon ED doesnt count for dTalon, beast made in war axe might not be that bad after all.

but some1 said that fanaticism ED might not work on kicks.

can I get a confirmation on that one please ?

also, general opinion on beast on kicksin |||Beast works with Kicks. Fanat aura, CB, OW, etc all work.



The problem some have with it is that it's good, but many things are better, and often for the same price or lower.



If you have one lying around like this though, it's fine.|||nice, thanx for answering

I feel it will be better to kick with beast than to boost skelleis.

especialy since I don't play my 'mancer anymore.|||I didn't like using it. No ctc abilities, no elemental damage. The extra elemental damage you deal from something like azurewrath is unbelievably good.

Honestly, I found some early/cheap unique weapons far more useful.|||well, I do have a bStar lying arround.

I was thinking of using it on my frenzybarb, but it might end up on kicker too.

truth be told, I hate seeing my Beast collecting dust. I play SP only, so getting that baby was pretty hard.

For all the troubles and endless grind I took to collect runes, I wanna see something more usefull in return |||i'd look at the following weps before considering a Beast (PvM):

Black Flail

Strength greater talon

Kingslayer phase blade

Crushflange Mace (nice CB)

The Gnasher

Fleshripper (more of a pvp kick wep, but meh)

Stormlash (the BEST PvM kick weapon EVARR!!!11!!)

Azurewrath

Baranars Star

Gimmershred (gfg elemental damage)

all of those would be a much, MUCH better option than a Beast weapon for a kicker.|||nah, can't make lawbringer.

I'm SP and don't use RW mod.

btw, how would kuko shakaku, or hellrack, or tuna cannon do ?

has any1 even tried those on kicksin ?|||Quote:








I think lawbringer is a better(and cheaper) option than beast for a kicker. Elemental damage,sanctuary and decrep.




Lawbringer with it's RIP mod will nerf your Death Sentry's corpse explosion function and make you a much, MUCH slower all-round PvM 'toon.|||Crescent Moon Phase Blade is nice too, especially if you have Guillaume's, Gores, Duress to cover the CB.|||Quote:








Lawbringer with it's RIP mod will nerf your Death Sentry's corpse explosion function and make you a much, MUCH slower all-round PvM 'toon.




Not much slower. -50% physical resistance lets you and your merc tear them to shreds. Also effective agaisnt all undead, most phy immunes. A hell of alot safer than other weapons if your having survival issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment