Saturday, April 14, 2012

Making a trapper, any tips?

[:1]I usually play summon necromancers (fishymancer). I have rarely played (toyed with?) assassins, and have decided to make a serious effort in making a pvm lightning based trapper. The first thing that set my sights on playing a trapper, in the first place, is the interesting facts of deep gameplay I have read of, described in this guide.

[iirc]I read somewhere else though that they are BA in the secret cow level.

Never having to brandish keys is also a plus of the character class I applaud of as well.

Some tips though would be appreciated.

[Edit] @CDM: Reworked the post.|||which guide are you talking about?|||Man, that guide is in some sad shape on the wiki. One half is bullet hell, the other half is a text wall. Copy & Paste is a helluva drug...

Anywho...

Assassins are easy. They level up fast and stay powerful throughout the game.

Here's a link to jrichard's guide that's not hard on the eyes: http://e.domaindlx.com/jrichard/d2/ltrapper.htm|||just to tell that even if you're wanting a pvm trapper, they also own in pvp :P

...unless everybody is sorbing but that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment