Saturday, April 14, 2012

Claw 2/3/3

[:1]Is this good? I got excited cause of high +2 traps combined with 3 sockets. But then I thought that these skills are pretty junk for a chaos claw and a rare with 2 to tree and +to the odd trap would be better for a trapper. So where does that leave me?

Scissors Suwayyah

One Hand Damage: 40 - 51

Durability: 56 of 68

Required Level: 64

Required Strength: 118

Required Dexterity: 118

Fingerprint: 0x8ffe71f8

Item Level: 85

Version: Expansion 1.10+

+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)

+3 to Dragon Flight (Assassin Only)

+2 to Death Sentry (Assassin Only) 3 Sockets (0 used)|||It's good for Chaos on a Hybrid.|||I'd rate it as OK. The base weapon speed means you have to WSM bug with it. Requirements are a bit high compared to Suwayyah. DS is nice if you want to use it PvM.

Main problem for me is Scissors Suwayyah are so damn ugly. I hate the Edward Scissorhands look.|||On the contrary, I think they look awesome :P|||Really?|||*checks avatar*

Ya rly.

No comments:

Post a Comment