Saturday, April 14, 2012

Martial Arts Advice

[:1]Hello everyone. I play single player and found some decent assassin items recently. A couple Jade Talons and some nice assassin rare stuff. So this made me want to start a martial arts assassin.

I picked out a few builds from the sticky: the Phoenix Striker (max PS, CoT, and FoF), the Immobilizer (max PS, BoI, CoT), and the Shadow Walker (max SM, DC, Venom, CM). I'm wondering if anyone has any experience and/or tips with these builds. And which do you think would be best for me? Thanks!|||Since I don't really know anything about you I cannot hope to give accurate advice on which build would suit your tastes. My own baseless recommendation will fall on the phoenix striker, since it's the build which should be played first if you've got no previous experience playing MA-sins imo.



What kind of builds do you usually enjoy? Any examples?|||Hm, honestly I enjoy playing all builds (given that they actually work) pretty much, except I've always hated playing hammerdins. Strafezons and frenzy barbs have probably been my two most enjoyable characters that I've played.

I've actually already started a PS assassin though. Gonna do PS + CoT + FoF. For my 4th skill I'm not sure if I should max DS, CM, or venom. Thoughts on that?|||Maxing DS would kinda ruin it imo. The main reason to play a PS-sin is the strategic release of your charges in good locations. If you get DS maxed it can start clearing the screen for you, reducing your MA-skills to just a means of getting the first few corpses.

I'd go with claw mastery, especially if you're having AR problems. Even if you don't it's still some more damage that goes towards increasing your leech.

No comments:

Post a Comment