Saturday, April 14, 2012

Could use some help

[:1]What are some sin builds that can solo hell handily?

I love the assassin class but I've only gotten around to making one and she only made it to NM. Ever since then I've been skeptical and never really wanted to build anything else, so I just MF'd with my fishymancer for forever (which I'll be doing again btw, so my sin wont be completely untwinked). haha

I've been looking around the guides for a while now trying to find something well rounded and not too gear dependent, but nothing really jumped out at me. I haven't played in years though, so that may be why. haha

I don't care if it's a cookie cutter build, doesn't bother me much. I just want a sin that can hold her own in hell.|||I levelled an untwinked Single Player (so no leaching experience) trapper to level 95. Max Lightning Sentry and synergies, max Death Sentry, and max Fire Blast for lightning immunes. Very safe build with Fade and Cloak of Shadows / Mind Blast (one point wonders.) Great for solo Baal runs - if Black Souls appears, hblind them with Cloak of Shadows and Fire Blast 'em to death. Mind Blast is particularly effective against Lister and his crew, keeping them off balance.

The best weapons can be shopped for in Hell with a little patience. I hit up Anya until I got +3 to Traps Skills +3 to Lightning Sentry claws.

I have a Tiger Strike / Blades of Ice / Dragon Talon assassin in Act V Nightmare at the moment, plan on pushing through Hell over the next few days.|||Ah cool, I was thinking along the same lines.

Thanks for the help man.

Let me know how your current assassin works out for you in hell, sounds pretty interesting.|||Quote:








I levelled an untwinked Single Player (so no leaching experience) trapper to level 95. Max Lightning Sentry and synergies, max Death Sentry, and max Fire Blast for lightning immunes. Very safe build with Fade and Cloak of Shadows / Mind Blast (one point wonders.) Great for solo Baal runs - if Black Souls appears, hblind them with Cloak of Shadows and Fire Blast 'em to death. Mind Blast is particularly effective against Lister and his crew, keeping them off balance.




All of the above.

A kicker with LS/DS maxed can also do really well, but you need some bits for her. It's very doable untwinked, but a pure trapper with cheap self-found caster gear is definitely easier to play.|||I would prefer pure light sentry sin with infinity merc.|||No shadows for me *Too annoying @ Baal runs & Pandemonium Event*

If you go with the pure LS build @ high level you will have many extra skills left

With those you can tweak to Hybrids

If you go with the kick/ls build *with right items* you will have no problem with

Uber Diablo and Pandemonium Event

No comments:

Post a Comment