Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ghost sin stat help

[:1]I need advice on stat distribution on a ghost sin. I know that a ghost sin would use enig, fury/chaos, sin circ, etc. but my concern is stat distribution. We have two way to distribute stats:

vita- all points into vitality

glass- all points into dex

Advantage:

vita- more life for survivability

glass- more damage and ar

Disadvantage:

vita- low damage and terrible ar

glass- not enough life

Here I compared both builds. I am not willing to do a split either because that would be too silly imo. What do you people think?|||A Vita build will not suffer from AR issues. Stating dex for AR is not recommended. Dex doesn't have a big impact on damage, and isn't worth losing several thousands off of life.



Your AR comes from Fool's Claws, and your damage comes from Venom. Dex won't help.|||Quote:








A Vita build will not suffer from AR issues. Stating dex for AR is not recommended. Dex doesn't have a big impact on damage, and isn't worth losing several thousands off of life.



Your AR comes from Fool's Claws, and your damage comes from Venom. Dex won't help.




Ok thanks sass. So 1 point into dex=.75% dmg boost I believe. I cant remember how much ar boost it will be but I think 1 point into dex=1% ar. Correct me if I am wrong.|||You get straight AR from dex, iirc it's 4 per point.|||full vita is the only way...|||Quote:








full vita is the only way...




Ok thanks alphaz and thanks all really. I was just making sure if anybody makes glass sins but now I know its not viable.|||With as many paladins and barbs as you'll likely see, you'll love the life I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment