Saturday, April 14, 2012

How to find non magical +skills claws for chaos?

[:1]What is the best way to try and find decent +skills claws for my Chaos claw?

Ideally I'm looking for non magical claws (greater talons preferably feral claws, runic talons is fine as well since I'm gonna repair with ort runes)

with good skills on them.

I have a bit of a weird PvM build with them. Claw Mastery, Venom, Shadow Master, Lightning sentry and Death Sentry are pretty much all maxed so + to skills for them would be great, bladeshield could use some love as well since I only get it to lvl 7 or so.

Anyways how do I find claws like this? Are they available from the vendor or do I have to find them? Thx in advance.|||Vendors will tend to have magical ones. I suggest farming for them, but with minimal mf equipment. Somewhere like cows would be nice. Hell should drop GT through Ferals.

No comments:

Post a Comment