Saturday, April 14, 2012

Would this dragon claw/ venom build work?

[:1]Okay, I'm quite new to Assassins so I don't have much experience, but I've looked at heaps of builds and opinions and came up with a build that I would like. I want to play a single player assassin through all modes, including Hell. I'll only have ordinary items. I also don't want to use traps.

20 - claw mastery.

20 - tiger strike.

20 - dragon claw.

20 - venom.

1+ - burst of speed.

1 - dragon talon. [prerequisite]

1 - fade.

No points in weapon block, because dragon claw can get interrupted. I would have huge base physical damage, attack rating and speed. If I ever come across a 'physical immune' boss, I would have ALL remaining points into Venom as a backup. And I'd have a good merc, which I'm still thinking about.

Would this work to get through Hell mode?|||Simply spamming dragon claw should have higher damage output then the TS+DClaw combo. Recall hearing that quite some time ago and I doubt it has changed now that with dragon claw gaining a synergy bonus from claw mastery in 1.13.

That said, the answer is still yes, assuming that you also utilize 1 point wonders such as mind blast and cloak of shadows there's really nothing that you shouldn't be able to cope with.|||The Aggressin - DC/DS Assassin Build Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment