Saturday, April 14, 2012

BS on WW sin?

[:1]Hey.

I've started building a ww sin for pvm, was just wondering, does blade shield do damage as well while your using whirl wind?

Thanks!|||WW Ghost Assassin Guide v2.0 by TienJe


Quote:








Blade Shield- This skill is often overlooked. Blade shield is a powerhouse. It gets weapon damage, which means it also hits with venom. It is unblockable*, and deals damage every ~2 seconds when someone is standing over you. This will happen a lot as it will even apply damage while you are whirling them. You can see the use of it when a druid teleports on you. All the wolves should die within 1 hit.




*I'm fairly sure it does a hit check so I'm unsure about it being unblockable...|||Thanks for the reply.

I did actually read that article, butmust have missed that part about blade shield.

But I the article is focused around pvp play, and I was planning on going purely pvm with this build.

So I was wondering if anybody could give some advice on the equipement if I were to make a pvm out of this build?

Im not super wealthy nor completly poor, but any sugestions?|||Have a look at this thread to see what kind of gear you should be aiming for, then report on whether it's too expensive or whatnot.

Some quick pointers:

Trang gloves are great for the boost to Venom. Crushing blow works well so try to get Guillaume's Face and Goreriders. AR is most likely going to be a problem: You can sort it out with a good secondary claw with Fool's or ITD, some AR charms, the Angelic ring/amulet combo and/or a Blessed Aim merc. Other than that get your res to a decent level and cram as many +skills as you can on the build. The only part of the build that's a bit tricky is the armor. Natalya's +2 shadow skills and 2/3 sockets makes it an option. Depending on your wealth and other equipment you can look at any of the cheapish mid-rune armors like Lionheart, Treachery, Smoke, Duress or Gloom, but if you can scrounge up something in the Lo range Fortitude is probably the best thing you can do for the build.|||Thanks again.

I dont plan on using traps besides the blade traps, so im planning putting most of the points in the shadow tree, with maxed venom and a lot of points in fade, claw mastery, weapons block and shadow master.

as for weapons i have: a low bartucs, a jade talon, a rare (with +1 shadow skill, 3+venom, 2+mind blast, 2+dflight) and another rare (with 3+ venom, 3+ mind blast, 2+ dflight).

I also just recently got the runes for makin both chaos and fury, I just need to get some decent claws to make them in.

I got trangs gloves, nats armour (only 1 socket), shako, verdungos (12% damage red.) gore riders and goblin toe.

I was also thinking of making a fortitude, seems like a good armour for this build.

How about shadow dancers? they seems very fitting if I can get my hands on them.

But let me hear ur thoughts still dont know what would be the best armour, helm, belt, boots or second claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment