Wednesday, April 18, 2012

advice on chaos claws

I'd been saving up claws on ladder because I knew I could make chaos nl.

So I've got these 4 claws.

Suwayyah 1 DF 2 LS

Suwayyah 1 DF 3 SM

Suwayyah 1 DF 2 MB

Runic Talon 2 LS 2 SM

Which one for Chaos? I know DF will save me a lot of skill points and I do want to make some kind of ghost w/ venom. I read somewhere that the IAS from chaos will help Suwayyah reach a good bp.

I usually read a few guides then go my own way. I'd like to hear what you think before I spend the runes. Thanks.|||The only speed that matters on the Suwayyah is the amount to hit 4 frame WW. The IAS on a Chaos Suwayyah isn't used toward the trap IAS requirement. All Chaos claws always hit 4 frame WW.



I would pick the 2 MB; out of those, it's the only one most useful to you. The DF doesn't matter since it shouldn't be used.|||Right, since I would have teleport on a ghost anyway...

What type of assassin does look for DF on chaos? I know I've read that it's a good skill to find on your claw for some.

Also, would having the LS from the claw work for stun w/ MB? Or would I be much better off investing to get WoF for stun?|||DF is used on a PvM kicker.



You want both LS an WoF for stunning. WoF has a broad area, but LS shoots first.

No comments:

Post a Comment