Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help on Kick-sin

So, I've gone and read many of the guides on this site for a kick sin, but I can't seem to figure out what is right for my purpose. There are plenty of PvP sins and some PvM that include traps, but I'm looking for a kicker that can at the very least do organ runs, if not uber trist runs, fairly easily. I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts on what I should use would be.

I was thinking of using dual bartuc's for the nice +6 to martial arts skills and also some gloves I crafted a while ago with a +1 to martial arts on it. My problem comes in with, do I just socket everything I can with p skulls for godly amazing LL, or should I switch stuff out for either a LW pb or Draculs? Also, I hadn't come up with a great armor, though I was thinking Treachery or nigma, nor pretty much good anything but the obvious boots. So, some help would be nice before I spend my hr on the wrong items XD.|||Ilkori's Kick / trap can handle any area, with a little res focus to take on the ubers.|||Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment