Saturday, April 14, 2012

Magic Damage Kicksin

[:1]Hey guys, I have been aiming to take down targets as fast as possible with a kicker using magic damage. We all know how deadly it is but I have some questions about it.

I am using Azurewrath which gives 250-500 magic damage. Does this amount of damage apply to EACH kick (I have 4 kicks) giving me a maximum possible of 2000 magic damage per use of Dragon Talon?

Does enhanced damage % from Phoenix or Fortitude contribute to the additional 250-500 magic damage Azurewrath deals? Or is it set in stone?

Are there any items that can further boost my magic damage...besides dual-wielding Chaos claws.

EDIT: Just wondering if the attack rating boost from Claw Mastery applies to Dragon Talon or Dragon Flight if I am using a claw-class weapon.

Also how do I get a Fool's Claw?

Thanks!!!|||1) The magic damage, as well as all elemental damage, is applied to each hit, not just use of the attack. If you hit with 4 kicks, you get it for each.

2) Elemental damage is only boosted by X_Element skill damage%. ED% only applies to the physical damage.

3) To my knowledge, just stacking + magic damage. I don't know of anything that does that on a percent basis.

4) Claw Mastery will apply to attacks using the claw itself. IIR, it has to be something like WW, DClaw, Norm attack, etc.

5) Fools can be shopped from Anya's claw section. A less time-consuming way would be to buy one, but they can get pricey.|||Quote:








Are there any items that can further boost my magic damage...besides dual-wielding Chaos claws.




I suggest a read of the FAQ on kicks. Only the Chaos is in the Primary position will add it's magic damage to your kicks. All the second one will add is +1 To Whirlwind, +10 To Strength, +15 Life After Each Demon Kill and whatever staffmods you have on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment