Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jamella +skills weapons

[:1]Hey, quick question guys.

I've read that Jamella in act 4 sells +skills scissor katar weapons. I haven't seen any +skills let alone 2 specific trap ones. Do I have to gamble for them?

thanks.|||A4 Normal / NM / Hell? I assume you are looking for trap claws?

If you are in A4 Hell, I recommend progressing to rescue Anya in A5. Shopping her is much easier.

See section 16: Shuko-Jutsu - The Art Of The Claw|||Actually I've only beaten normal :O. (a little backstory; I thought I'd bust out the ol' D2 in order to warm me up for D3 ;D. I'm gonna try to beat hell single player).

I assumed, from the guide, that I could do it in normal, but that could be my bad ;D. You're saying Amya's a better option? Would I have to gamble, or just regular shop? And would I be able to do this in normal?

thanks for the quick response and your answers

*edit* I'll check out that link tomorrow, heading off to bed now.

*edit again* oh yea. To answer your question. In theory I would want one +trap set and one +shadow set?|||If you have beaten normal, you can get +1 claws from Anya in normal, +2 if you are over level 45.|||thanks, i was able to pick up 2, +1 shadow defense claws.

random question. should I hold onto chipped gems so I can try my hand at doing stuff with the cube later on? my stash is filled with gems.. and I generally cube them to get better, but I've been reading that some recipies require chipped. thoughts?

thanks|||hey, sorry, im gonna elaborate on my last post a little.

I'm currently in act 3 nightmare, planning on going all the way to act 5 hell. So far I've had no trouble at all. As one person put it, I pretty much 'manage' whats going on. throw down a bunch of traps, and try to keep my merc alive.

Anyways. Are there items I should be looking out for/holding onto? I'm planning on keeping the frost merc all the way up until the end, and atm I'm just equipping him with the armor/helmet that has the most defense, and the polaxe that does the most damage.

As for my items, well I guess I'm really just looking for +skills items, although I only have the one +all skills katar or whatever its called, so everything else is just stuff with mf for the time being.

my stash is filling up with gems and runes. Is that what I should be holding onto? Any other random tips for someone thats familiar with the game, but never really taking it 'to the next level'.

I checked out the link you sent in the last post. Was very informative, thank you.

*edit* oh yea, also. Because I'll be hitting hell kiiiinda soon. Should I be leveling up Fireblast? Currently I'm level 43, have maxed out lighting sentry, put 14 into charged bolt, and 3 into death sentry. Whereas fireblast is only level 1. Keep maxing out charged bolt, or start maxing out fireblast?

-Adam|||You are a very low level for Hell. I don't normally hit Hell until 75. Is this Single Player or BNet?

If BNEt, party up and level. If Single Player, up the players settings and run Meph or something.

I would personally max LS first, then DS, then CBS. One point into all Shadow skills except Venom. For untwinked play FireBlast next, after that all points into Shockweb.|||thanks for the advice. I'm playing full on single player.

just beat bail at level 60, and tried out hell. pretty smooth sailing until I hit the lightning resist guys. Blood raven and her army was a *****...

Meph runs or bail runs? I kinda wanna just keep going through hell though :O|||Quote:








thanks for the advice. I'm playing full on single player.

just beat bail at level 60, and tried out hell. pretty smooth sailing until I hit the lightning resist guys. Blood raven and her army was a *****...

Meph runs or bail runs? I kinda wanna just keep going through hell though :O




What is your gear at the moment?

I would normally run NM Baal to 75 at /players8 (do you know about this command?) but I have good equipment.|||I have a total of +3 to traps :O (+2 blade and +1 all skills blade). everything else is just resistances and mf. so i guess pretty crappy.. the best two amulets I have are 10 mf, and +1 to shadow skills... sooo bad.

also, would I be doing these runs primarily for the exp, and therefore just keep doing bails minions or exp and items.. ie do bail as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment