Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mnmal - The New Assassin on EU Ladder!

Finally!

Just wanted to say hello

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1719428/Screenshot35.pict

My name's Mnmal and I'm a fresh lv90 ww ghost. Here's what I look like!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1719428/Screenshot36.pict

Gear

Tiara 2sk 20fcr 20fhr 81ar 22life 16prism (Shael)

Eni MP

Chaos Suwayyah 3venom 3mb

Fool's Feral Claws 30ias 9min 1max 121ar 50ow (UmUm)

HL

Raven

Ring 10fcr 99ar 40life 11prism 25plr

TO claws

Arach

Boots 10frw 10fhr 29cr 36lr 40fr

Switch

CtA Flail

Spirit

Inventory

Anni

Torch

9 shadow lifers

life-prism sc

2 life-lr sc

life-pr sc

fhr-pr sc

Aside from just saying hello, what do you think about my ghost? Fool's will need replacement in the far future for something with +skills and hopefully damage enhancing mods. Besides the claw, lack in fhr (I'm looking for fhr spaghetti) and 51 poison res (1 anya quest done, I have 51 without it), I think it's pretty much alright?

If you'd like to practice a little bit vs sin apprentice, feel free to PM or whisp me

*Simple.

(Europe Ladder)|||Me me me |||Not sure how you're not at max res with fade on, but you need more res >.> remember that your enemies will often have -enemy res, which will wreak havoc upon your resistances.

Other than that, I'd just be sure that you're hitting the 50%PDR breakpoint and if you're doing a high physical damage ghost, go for cruel claws, else I'd stick with the OW fools that you've got.|||protip: if you die once in a game you will lose all your anya quest res bonuses in that game , you'd have to rejoin if you want to get the +30. Thats why pvp chars don't bother ever going into the frozen river.|||They bother, they just ignore the bonus when calculating res.|||Dueled a bit , its always nice to see ghosts on realm.Not just all those ****ty hybrids.|||I love the way you didn't mention me losing 21 times

See you soon!|||Damn... really wish I had a ghost up and running.... sigh.|||Do it! We could surely help you out a little bit in Europe SCL

And after a short break (PVM vacations) I'm back with my joy & trouble - WW Ghost

Yesterday I've dueled a bit on pubs and... WOW! This char really can win some!

I have million of questions about each separate match-up, but I'd like to start with the hardest: how do you guys fight against barbs? I've seen Sass posts about angling the WW in some special way, but I didn't get it. What is this about? Any more tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment