Saturday, April 14, 2012

nat set ww sin

[:1]How would nat's set fit onto wwsin ?

also, what base claw (with what mods/skills) would work best for Chaos ?

I presume something with death sentry, to free skillpoints going there, but that's just a guess |||imo nat's set absolutely useless. You'll get nothing important for build... no phis damage, no poison damage, no life burst, no tele, no crushing blow... base claw ofc chaos in runic/feral with wsm bug.|||Well, the full set bonuses are kind-of okay... There's space for 4 poison facets, and you can still wear trang gloves. There's not a whole lot of res on it so you'd have to use Fade. And preferable Chaos in a fast claw as said above.

Why not max DS?|||well I don't know tbh.

I want to use Nat set but can't find out which build is best.

and I have fair ammount of runes, so I thought that Chaos would be a nice item.

that led to the fact that if I'm already making Chaos, I'm going to use it's WW oSkill.

also, lack of CB buggs me too...

don't know |||If you don't want to build a WW assassin, there's always max's Aggressin. There should be a section specific on Natalya's in there.|||hmm... it looks fairly decent.

I am getting the idea of WW Natsin for trav runs.

with LoH and Rising Sun amu for fire probs

it would still lack CB, but +550% dmg to demons is damn nice.

not including sockets that can get filled with even more Diamond jewels (or a Pul in Mark).

hmmm, that could give 4*40=160 and 75 from Pul... huh +785% dmg to demons.

or maybe to get seraphs (I have 47% to demons one), but I wouldn't like to meet the council without the Rising sun |||oh... seriosly... nat's not interesting. You can try immortal king set with guli face using kicks - it looks and works more brutal . Travi will mutch faster^^. but it's not my business. gl with nat's. i think you will need 3 um for body and cos for consuls. Until cos on - they stop using fire - you may use highlord's or angelic.|||Quote:








oh... seriosly... nat's not interesting. You can try immortal king set with guli face using kicks - it looks and works more brutal . Travi will mutch faster^^. but it's not my business. gl with nat's. i think you will need 3 um for body and cos for consuls. Until cos on - they stop using fire - you may use highlord's or angelic.




With Rising Sun on you're being healed by all of those hydras. I tested this out: my max res/48% dr/60% claw block sin was being healed faster than damaged until one of the council cursed her. I didn't attack, mindblast, leech life, CoS, or disable any of the council in any way.|||more damage (sc) or more safe (hc). i mean fastkilling more important for softcore.|||idk i kinda think that a blade fury sin with trangs gloves and poison facets might work better....

No comments:

Post a Comment