Monday, April 16, 2012

Please help improve my kicker

First I'd like to say hello! This is my first post here on these forums but I've been reading here for a long time. It's nice to meet you all.

I Have a lvl 93 kicker that I've been working on for a while. IMO she is pretty decked out and I'm lost where to go next for improvement. In single player to around 4 player games she rocks, but after that point her damage really drops off and leave me behind other chars. Aside from a lucky 3x static proc in a row on a boss or some tougher monsters she just doesn't seem to compete.

Here is her gear and stats:

Str 190

Dex 209

Vit 389

Ene 64

Life is 1437 before BO, 2293 after

Max block

Fire:75 Cold:75 Lit:85 Psn:75

Main: Stormlash (Ber'd)

Shield: SS (Um'd)

Helm: Guillaume's (Um'd)

Ammy: Highlord's

Body: Treachery Dusk

Gloves: +15 Str Drac's

Belt: T-God's

Boots: Upped Gores

Ring: 246 AR +20 Dex Raven

Ring: Rare 105 AR 5% AR 6%ML 1MaeK Fire res 9%

Switch is CTA + Spirit

19/20 Torch

20/12 Anni

5 Shadow GC's some with FHR some with Str or Life

1 MA GC to hit lvl 29 Talon with BC

Also have a few SC's with FHR and res all then a few AR charms

She has 18k AR so I don't think accuracy is really a problem.

Her skills are set like this atm:

lvl 29 talon with BC

1 in D Flight

Max Death Sentry and Lit Sentry Fireblast pumped to get DS more shots (10 shots worth it?).

1 in everything in the Shadow Tree, except SM. Lvl 30 SM worth it?

The points i used on FB and SM could be used to up Venom I guess but I don't think max Ven will do it (I've tried max Ven on kicker before it was ok but not the kinda dmg I'm looking for i guess).

I don't really want to go with Lit Sentry because i already have a trapper.

Merc has Might Aura, Eth Infinity Cryptic Axe Guillaume's (+15 IAS jewel) and Treachery AP

I've got things like LW, Fort, Phoenix, CoH, and Enigma, lots of other things too. This really has felt like the best setup I've used though.

Thank you for any answers or opinions!|||Well im confused. You got great gear and a maxed DS. Not to mention your merc has infinity.....

Im just confused......

She really can't be improved. Highlords isn't very useful on a kicker though. You could swap dracs/highlords for something else and atma's ammy if you feel your killing bosses too slowly. You'll probably want more LL though for that, like equiping string of ears and a CoH.|||I'm using Highlord's to help reach the final bp for 7/3 kicks. Is this a waste? I've been thinking that it's worth it but maybe it's not. The speed calc has it at 6.57 for 7/3 and 6.25 for 8/3 (attacks per second). If 8/3 kicks is almost just as good, should I drop the Treachery? I'll need 45 IAS less to get 8/3 and Treachery just happens to be 45 IAS.

I'm sorry if I confused you somehow lol|||She'll never be a hdin speed, but your set up is definitely decked out.



Also, don't stress over max kick speed. 8/3 is fine.|||Thanks guys I think I'm going to respec for Enigma and go with 8/3 kicks. It should gain me a bit of life and i wont really lose damage, seeing as CoH dmg doesn't apply to kicks and i already have max dr% and res, and the +2 skills will probably do more for me than the 300% ED on Fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment