Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question on SW's equipment & skill

1.What equipment will SWarrior spawn with?

2.Suppose after +skill my SW and fade is both 12.

I cast SW, she will have 12*4=48% resist.

SW cast fade, level 12/2+12/3=10. gains 54% resist.

Will my SW be immune to all elemental damage?

3. It seems that after a while SW uses more normal attack and less skill, Is that just my observation?

Thanx in advance.|||Has to be a shadow master to be have a chance at being immune to an elemental damage - but its never guaranteed as it ultimately depends on what gear she spawns with.|||Quote:








Has to be a shadow master to be have a chance at being immune to an elemental damage - but its never guaranteed as it ultimately depends on what gear she spawns with.




Nope. A SW can be immune as well.|||Not according to Arreat (yes I know not always accurate) but it does clearly state that the Shadow Warrior caps at 75%.|||The max skill resists it can get might be 75% but it could for example spawn with an ammy with +30% Fire resists thus making it immune to fire damage.|||Quote:








Not according to Arreat (yes I know not always accurate) but it does clearly state that the Shadow Warrior caps at 75%.




The resists it gets from the SW skill is capped at 75%. If you let it cast Fade it can get immune.|||The reason I can't help but be skeptical is that the cap is 75%, and I associate that like a player getting capped at 75% and needing special +resist equipment to go beyond that.

I'd like to hear onderduiker's (or however his sn is spelled) take since he takes the time to look at the actual game files.|||Minions are not affected by player caps, IIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment