Thursday, April 12, 2012

Assassin Skill Point Alocation

[:1]Hey Everyone!

I started up the old D2 again, and had to start from scratch (my computer had killed itself before with all my data). I decided to make an assassin martial artist (PVM).

I am having a hard time deciding where to put my points. I want to put 20 into tiger strike, i also want to put 20 into dragon tail. I used to have a sin like that who was great at crowd control.

But here is my issue, I want to play in Hell Mode. With almost every monster being immune to fire i need a good alternate way to kill! I dont know whether i should max phoenix strike without using its synergies. What options do i have??

Also I love having a tank on every character! whether it be a Merc or a Clay Golem . Should I max shadow warrior or shadow master? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Thanks everyone!|||Here's a 1.10 guide. It offers plenty of wiggle room for your style. It will be a challenge to use, but it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment