Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kick/trap with Tiger + dragon claw

[:1]So I've always liked kick/trap hybrids. I had one last ladder that was tiger + dragon tail and DS + LS, which worked great. However, I kind of want to try something new on the MA tree this time and I thought tiger strike + dragon claw could work, but I can't see this combo in any of the guides, is there a reason for that? I'm guessing the charges from tiger will only work on the first claw attack? I could max tiger, dragon claw, DS and LS and then still get some points in weapon block to get it to like 50%..



Is it a horrible idea? Should I just go for a kick finishing move instead?

I play pretty much untwinked, btw.. but got lucky and some dude dropped 2 um and 2 pul in a "free items" game (when does that ever actually happen? :o)|||Yes, TS only works on the first claw, and that limits its usefulness. The Aggressin uses DC and DS (you can add LS), so look there for pointers on it.|||Thanks.. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to actually kill stuff without tiger strike.. usually when I make melee characters they suck because I don't have the equipment to make enough damage, but tiger strike kind of changes that, which is why I wanna use it. I really only need the martial arts for when there are lightning immunes.

EDIT: I think I'll try with venom or mastery instead of tiger strike, I can just reallocate if it doesn't work out. But venom vs mastery?

No comments:

Post a Comment