Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hardcore Mode Martial Artist

Build ideas?

I was thinking Cobra strike + Dragon Tail?

I should also mention I'm playing offline and not going to use Hero Editor/Etc,

p.s. i to be primarily a martial artist and try not to put any points into traps|||Cobra strike is for leeching purposes (mana and life steal) but wont really boost damage. And DT gives an AoE attack (4 yards) which can be handy. Will you be a physical damage char or perhaps an elemental fighter?

With HC you want alot of survivability options rather than damage mods. Check the SPF for some ideas. Good luck. And stay on the map edges to reduce the number of monsters that will bumrush you. I found that out the hard way yesterday with my FishySassin (max TS, LS, Shadow Master and 1 pt wonders) Got deeds in Tamoe Highlands on Hell trying to get to the monastery WP in double time. St88 up the middle path: got wasted by a Might Enchanted Archer pack and I was still amped by some other boss. Sucked hard.|||A HC MA would work, but I'd recommend a kicker (Dtalon). It would require one trap, but that's Death Sentry anyway.

The added damage and safety in crowd control is too good to pass up. It doesn't require very much focus at all, so not going to turn you into a hybrid or anything.



DTail relies on a big boost in damage to be effective, and to counter dual resistance lowering output. Tiger strike is most commonly coupled with it. It's not something I'd do in HC though.

No comments:

Post a Comment