Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WSF, IAS, secondary claw and other clever-sounding words...

I give up

I totally don't get it

And to be honest I don't even care about understanding this stuff anymore. Could you just give me ONLY THREE examples, I don't ask for more...

I'm a WW Ghost. Using Highlord and Chaos Suwayyah. I WSM bug. Looking for Fool's claw. Three choices

1) Greater Talon

2) Runic Talon

3) Feral Claw

Three questions

1) What IAS do I need on GT?

1) What IAS do I need on RT?

1) What IAS do I need on Feral?

Cause it looks like when I WSM and use HL I DON'T need 40 ias in each case...

Thanks in advance, it could save DAYS of my searching. Kinda easier to find Fool's GT than Fool's GT must-be-40ias

Thank you.|||1 and 2 have the same speed, so I'll group them. When WSM bugging with this and a Suwayyah, you need 19% IAS total. Highlord's comes with 20, so covers it without the gloves. Without Highlord's, look for 20 IAS on the claw.



3. Look for 30+ IAS on the claw. Bugging with this requires 42% IAS. It needs some outside IAS (jewel in the helm for example), but needs 30% IAS on the claw to make it work well.|||Damn I lost 3 days looking for 40 ias GT 40 ias RT and 40 ias Feral...

So if I use HL, the 30ias Feral Fool's is enough?

And three more fast questions to wind up all of my problems:

1) If I use Chaos Suwa and HL, is Feral Fury fast enough or I need GT / RT anyway?

2) How should I position Chaos (Suwa) and Fool's (GT / RT / Feral) and which one to "re-equip"?

3) How should I position Chaos (Suwa) and Fury (GT / RT / Feral) and which one to "re-equip"?

PS. Thank you VERY much.|||1) Yes, it's fast enough.

2 and 3) Chaos Suwayyah over the gloves. Fury / Fools over the boots. After swapping from casting Battle Orders, lift and re-equip the Suwayyah in the same slot (over gloves).|||The other reason to look for fool's with IAS is to help against slow debuffs, granted you do also have bos.

There's a trick to have your claws autobug, but as the wsm bugging mechanics were a bit frustrating for you, I wouldn't recommend it.

A GT without IAS needs to have some other nice mods to make it pretty, otherwise its no different than a blue one which you can just shop. Even then you can shop a fool's 40 ias if you're really patient.|||I have my Fool's ! rare Feral Claws 30ias 9min 1max 121ar 2soc and of course Fool's mod

And while looking for them I've also gambled those (took like 5mln gold) :

rare Greater Talons 1max 21ar 4ll 5str Fool's Mod

Now I use GT because I don't meed Feral's str req yet...

One question about the BOW though... When I'm WSM-bugging it doesn't make sense, right? So to use a Widow I'd have to change at least one of my claws (I have Fool's GT, Fool's Feral and Chaos Suwayyah), even with a HL? Or that autobug thing which I won't understand |||When using the widow, your claws won't be factored because your claws aren't equipped. Every time you switch weapons from claws to something else, then back to claws, you need to bug.|||Yes, so I need claws which don't need WSM bugging at all, right? And if I use Feral Fool's 30ias, Chaos Suwayyah and HL right now, what's the fastest way to achieve that?

Btw. I've tried using calc, but there's nothing about WSM bugging there |||The calc doesn't explain a thing about wsm bugging unfortunately - unless you understand the basics of average weapon speed, you'll miss it. As I myself have to refresh my memory on wsm bugging from time to time, and, for new ghosts it's probably the question asked most - it's all good. What makes it extra complicated is IAS is factored differently off weapon (EIAS). That's why it has the separate box for IAS aside from weapons.



You see how it has a primary and secondary weapon slot?

There's also a bubble for left weapon slot.

Basically, your primary claw (fool's) is what you select there, adding the IAS off claw (if any).

The secondary claw will be your slow chaos, and again adding IAS. However, you also want to click the left slot weapon bubble here. That's how it factors for wsm bugging.

Just like Sass said, if you set a feral claw with 30ias primary, and a chaos suwayyah at 35ias secondary, making sure to select the left hand weapon bubble on it, by adding 20ias from HL in the last IAS box you get the 9f traps.|||So... Chaos Suwa and Fool's Feral 30ias + HL is ok without WSM? ...I totally don't get it

No comments:

Post a Comment