Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WW sin weild

I need help from a sin expert to give me ideas on what to weild for a ww sin. I also need to know if chaos should be on main side of off hand. Should I use fools claw or fury? Should chaos be made of of a rt? I need help with this weild since I want to learn more about this ww sin.|||Chaos needs to be the secondary claw. The primary claw is either Fury or Fools, and both can be used.

Fury is used vs casters, and Fool's is used vs high def (paladins).



Claw base depends entirely on if you WSM bug or not. For a very detailed explanation on that, the Ghost guide stickied at the top has all the knowledge for how.



If you don't WSM bug, both claws should be Greater Talons or Runic Talons (both same speed). You'll need extra IAS than Fury gives. Normally, this is just an IAS jewel in the helm.

If you do WSM bug, the Chaos should be a Suwayyah and the Fury / Fools should be the Greater / Runic Talons.|||Ok but I want to use the highest damage claws possible so I would stick with fools moded/chaos and plan out some combo. I will read the sticky so I can learn more about this build. I have not been focused with sins in a while thats why but I will get the hang of it some time.|||Then u would want a chaos suwayyah (best damage) and feral fools.

Something like 40 ias , high ed , 2 open sockets , maybe some useful skill.Good like finding that

No comments:

Post a Comment