Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shield for Blade Fury/Kicker

Hey guys I was wondering what shield I should use on my Blade Fury/Kicksin.

Phoenix seemed great until it kept screwing my blades up with that stupid druid casting of firestorm. Pity it's not the diablo firestorm like torch gives.

Anyhow, when looking for a replacement I am kind of stuck. The only shields that seem decent would be spirit for the FHR, Lance guard for 20% deadly strike(and no resists...) and tiamat's rebuke for some measly elemental damage.

Does anyone have any suggestions? No shield seems to fit this build at all.

Thanks in advance for responses.|||SS fits it perfectly. Spirit lacks block and the FHR is unnecessary. Deadly Strike doesn't affect kicks, so Lance is out. Elemental damage applies, but it's not worth it at the cost of DR, res and block. Moreover, elemental damage is penalized by the 3/4 from Blade Fury, and there's target res to worry about.





Melee of any kind loves SS, and the kicker (even with BF) is no exception. |||I guess SS would be fine. How nice a 160/56 Monarch would be though hehe. 56 so it's not duped I mean.|||It's nice for offensive power, but definitely lacks any defense.



EDIT: 56 what?

No comments:

Post a Comment