Monday, April 16, 2012

BearSin Questions

Alright so I've decided to make a Bearsin and just got a few questions. This will be for PvM by the way. Since there was some controversy about hitting 2fpa or 3fpa or whatever I'd like to get a few things clarified.

Since 2fpa is not possible I'll be going for 3fpa. Would a 2 socket Fools Greater Talons of Quickness(40% Ias) be able to hit 3fpa? and if so what would the sockets be? ShaelShael, Shael 15% Ias Jewel or 2 15% Ias jewels? I think I read somewhere the breakpoint to hit 3fpa with Greater Talons was 65% Wias but I'm not completely sure.

Lastly, does the rest of this gear sound fine?

Guillames

Duress

Verdungos

Angellic combo w/ Raven Frost

Goblin Toes

Draculs



I also have a few questions about charm setup. Should I use Shadow Skillers? If so how many? I already have quite a few AR charms I could also use. Opinions on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.|||i covered most of it here:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=617889

you need 100 ias gt/runic for 3 fpa

4 fpa is just fine... i recomend fury rw or rare cruel fools 40 ias eth zoded nasty mother f... claws

i will focus more on physical dmg for pvm...50 % cb is just fine

skillers boost your dmg/ar/bos/sm lvl/fade...|||Thank you for the link, I must've missed that. Good guide and has some good info in there. I think I will go with a Fury Runic Talon. Few questions though.

Whats your opinion on how well it can uber? and what would be the ideal gear for org running / uber trist in your opinion. I'd like to use this build to get organs and torches as I am finding keys at a nice rate and this seemed like a fun and out of the box build. Plus I've always loved Werebears.|||not sure for ubering. never tried. i guess you will ocassionally must unshift and use cloak and mind blast|||I guess Ill just mess around with some gear swaps and see what works best. I was thinking of maybe putting some points into cloak of shadows for a longer duration so I could cast it then shift and hopefully not worry about it running out really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment