Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dragon Claw Attack Speed with WSM Bug of -50

[:1]I want to find out what breakpoint I hit when WSM bugging so I have an AWSM of -50 (I am using a War Fist (10) on the glove side and Runic Talons (-30) on the boot side)

I have an additional 40 IAS from gear (20% from Gloves 20% from Amulet)

Can anyone calculate my breakpoint or give me an equation so I can calculate it myself?|||TitanSeal's Attack Speed Calculator

Take care to choose War Fist as secondary weapon in left weapon slot.|||Quote:








TitanSeal's Attack Speed Calculator

Take care to choose War Fist as secondary weapon in left weapon slot.




I already knew about this, which is why I came here.

That calculator does not take WSM bugging into effect. How can I adjust the values so that it thinks I have an AWSM of -50? Or is putting the War Fist in the secondary slot with the Left Weapon radio button ticked do that for me?|||Yep, that's what you're doing when you do a WSM bug. Afaik when the primary weapon is not in the left slot (above gloves) the game uses another formula to calculate combined WSM instead of simply averaging them.

Just put them in the correct slots and see how the breakpoints change when you tick the secondary weapon to be in the left slot.|||Great it worked. With the WSM bug and my IAS gear, I have the maximum breakpoint for Dragon Claw without BoS.

No comments:

Post a Comment