Saturday, April 14, 2012

Suwayyah? Chaos or Fury?

[:1]Hi,

I can't seem to figure out this simple question. I feel like there's so many things that must be taken into consideration (bugging, swapping with fool's and such). I've only made Trappers so my knowledge on this matter is very poor. Can I just have the short answer please?

Reason: I got a non ladder suwayyah that I prefer to keep rather than trade, but I would like it to be a runeword as that's just cooler to have than a grey base.|||Chaos. The Primary claw needs to have the AR, and be the fastest claw. Chaos is on the secondary, slower claw: Suwayyah.|||What Sass said.|||Lovely!

It makes perfectly sense now

So if one don't mind bugging there's no drawbacks of using Suwayyah Chaos?

If Chaos + Fury it's the Fury that ends up being the primary claw after bugging. And if Chaos + Fool's it's the Fool's that ends up being the primary claw after bugging.|||Correct. With WSM bugging, you get a stronger claw and faster speed. Rather than drawbacks, you basically have only benefits. |||Thx for the answer

I actually though bugging came with a limitation in claw swaps.

So I made my first ever Chaos claws! Nothing special, but as it's my firsts ever I'm pretty excited. Much better than grey bases at least. I wish the rolls could be switched though.

http://i56.tinypic.com/675z6q.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/33dfigl.jpg|||What you call nothing special, I still drool over.|||Im a suwayyah fan (really nice damage) and bugging with a faster claw.

Lets say a feral fools + chaos suwayyah bugged along with highlords gives u 9 frame traps laying speed.

I would try to get a high damage (250 + ed / maybe eth + selfrepair) fools claw.Fury cannot compete with this monster.Its pretty hard / expensive to get a good one , but its well worth it in the end.

The downside to bugging ? You have to do it everytime.Lets say a really long duel vs a hammerdin where your bo might run off before you kill him.Switch to cta , cast bo , bug the claws again and take the risk of a telestomp that could catch u unprepared.|||I have an um socketed eth cruel fool's claw and I still find my fury to be very useful against some builds.|||Quote:








Chaos. The Primary claw needs to have the AR, and be the fastest claw. Chaos is on the secondary, slower claw: Suwayyah.




Bolded part. I've seen this thousand times but I still don't understand why. Doesn't WW check for AR of each claw independently? Or is it that after bugging claws you actually get Fool's AR boost for both claws?

/ thread hijack

No comments:

Post a Comment