Monday, April 16, 2012

Trapsin weapon question

Alright so currently I am using hoto and spirit.

I just recently purchased Beast Bite Suwuyyah (+2 assassin skills, +3 ls)

I am wondering if I should buy another one so I would have not only more points towards ls but I would also get dual claw block bonus if these are considered claw class.

Just wondering, any help would be apprieciated!

Also a suggestion on what I should get claw wise if those aren't good would be nice too!|||Trap claws: pure damage+ claw block. Fcr breakpoints are harder to achieve with this, and you will have to maintain Fade all the time. Also consider to buy a faster claw then, like a Greater/Runic Talon with Ias on it for faster trap laying. Shael on your actual claw will be useful I think.

Hoto and spirit gives safety with + fcr and great resists. Less damage, less IAS. BoS will help a tiny bit.

You have to decide which one you need. If you choose to stay with Hoto, give me your claw. |||ya i prolly will stay hoto.. and you can get the claw but not for free .. im useast ladder /w *holmesdaddy|||I'm on Europe Ladder :S

No comments:

Post a Comment