Saturday, April 14, 2012

w/s kick questions (pvp)

[:1]Lots of numbers and outdated(?) text in a sticky. And it talks about c/c. + I suck in math.

I'll be using Fleshripper (fanged knife, -20) and wondering what to socket it with (shael, 15IAS xx AR jewel or eth). I was planning Angelics, Raven and Trang's but none of those gives IAS. To get IAS change to Bloodfist and Cat's eye but that'd hurt my dmg and AR.

So, how much IAS I need to reach fast enough kicks for pvp using Fade?

EDIT: thanks to sticky correction thread found Xepolite calc. Using Grief PB (only missing the 5s0c PB) hitting max would be no problem. pity all the good stuff from it don't transfer to kicks. So I'm still sticking with fleshripper.

With shael in FR and cat's eye/15IAS in shako I'm at 8/3. Question remains, would it be enough or should I squeeze to 7/3?|||All you need to know:

PvP Kicksin Guide by wizAdept|||Thanks, somehow missed that completely. BoS would make things so easy but I want to UT and pvp just by gear change. And the FCR to MB I completely forgot :facepalm: but I'll get there... On the other hand, odds to score good pala/sorc torch are low and time getting to UT is long. Keep on grinding the pit, in other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment