Monday, April 16, 2012

blade talon interruptable?

If I blocked, will the next kicks automatic miss like fend? My assassin have 90% attack against Durial by wear angelic, but I noticed she missed a lot(Durial should be green from venom most of the time).|||Yes, Dragon Talon is interruptible.



Blade Talon is a normal claw-class weapon.|||If I blocked, will the next kicks automatic miss like fend? same questions for wolf-druid's fury.|||It's been a while since I've been in the predicament, but IIR, it ends up interrupting it.

Can't comment on Fury since I don't know enough about Druids.|||I think Fend is the only buggy skill of that type (of course, you have to wonder why Blizzard didn't fix it when they fixed Zeal - but if you do wonder that, the answer is not very good). Fury can be interrupted just like Dragon Talon, so I'm guessing you wouldn't miss your next attacks, you just wouldn't make them. You'd get dinged mana for a new sequence of swings.|||It really doesn't hurt you all that much since your kicks are so rapidly fast. You strike your target almost instantly so you won't experience this issue that much. If it was that big of a deal then uber trist would be a total nightmare.

Unlike fend where there's a huge gap between your first strike. Which is why it fails so miserably with D/A.

Also, you miss alot because bosses usually have a 50% block.|||Twinked last year an �ber-kicker, but it seems a smiter is way better, since a kicker dsn't hit all his kicks.

It's like Tecibbar said;

"My assassin have 90% attack against Durial by wear angelic, but I noticed she missed a lot(Durial should be green from venom most of the time)."

For fun: Kicker

For ownage: smiter|||Depends on if you do key hunting and organ harvesting. Sins whipe the floor at that.



In Uber, they also have block%. Smite hits more, but it's slower. They also lack MB and CoS, which is a huge boost in UT.

You have to be careful with CoS though since it over rides curses.|||my kicker can do a full uber trist run (3 minis + trist) faster than my friends smiter

i honestly wish my shadow would NOT cast mind blast, its much easier to just mow down the mobs, really annoying when the one i start killing gets converted to|||I use it in UT so I don't have to attack the mobs. They attack eachother or are stunned, and I go for the Uber.



key running, I still go for the boss. Stuff like Lilith's witches I can accept if they don't attack me

No comments:

Post a Comment