Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bombsin viable nontwinked?

I'm thinking of starting one on the ladder, a nice new experience for me. I'm going to go softcore and I want to know if a Bombsin is a viable build untwinked (xpt for gear after I gain wealth). If you've read the guide some of the gear is cheap (Mage fist, waterwalk I believe) and I'm curious about it.

And what is the most "popular" ladder? I want to start over again... I'm bored of playing my Poisonmancer...|||As many trappers max fireblast anyway (especially when leveling up) it's not that different from a standard lightning build. Even with infi I still max fire blast on my trapper since it kills broken LIs so much faster than LS/DS can.

It's one of the best builds to play untwinked, although things slow down a bit when FB becomes weak and you haven't reached LS yet.|||Like hubb mentioned, it'd work great as one focusing on LS as well. If it's just a FB bomber, it's not very likely without Infinity at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment