Thursday, April 12, 2012

ISO: BF Sin Guide

[:1]Looking for an up-to-date Furysin guide, mainly skill/stat distributions.

I can't really find any Furysin guides that take this:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...ght=Blade+Fury

into consideration.

On a side note, i'll be playing untwinked HC SP with this build, i'm already aware of the best end-game setup, need some untwinked gear suggestions.

Thanks. ^_~|||There isn't one. It's not really needed either. You max BF, you put stats so you can put on your gear, and untwinked you take whatever has high-damage and/or crushing blow on the weapon. So that means a lucky unique or Strength/Black.

If you have more specific questions, go ahead.|||although it doesnot have a skill distribution list, it will give you an idea about what to use. mostly it is about gear.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=732539|||I'm actually working on a heavily twinked one right now.

Basically you need to choose if youre going claws or weapon (if claws, max CM), choose if youre going Ar or Ignore Target Defense, and choose a backup skill or skills. (Death Sentry, kicks, etc)

The rest is up to preference. But you want to get as much Deadly Strike as possible, and also OW. Get a lot of off weapon ed from your gear.

There are many directions to take with this build.|||As far as skills go, i've come up with:

20- Blade Fury

20- Claw Mastery

20- Shadow Master

20- Death Sentry

1-5- Cloak of Shadows

1- Venom

xX-Fade?

I'm indecisive about Fade. Not sure whether to go for 1 pt, 5, or just max it.

Any suggestions?|||I have something like this atm:

20 - Blade Fury

20 - Claw mastery

20- Shadow Warrior (seems like you can control her more, and she doesnt cast Mind Blast)

10 - Death sentry (I use it for the CE, so this seems enough)

~10 - Dragon Talon (Good vs bosses, gotta fit it with +skills to get as many kicks as possible)

1 - CoS, Venom

Im also thinking of pumping fade a little, I think if youre untwinked, the resists and DR can definately help.|||I don't think SM's MB casting would bother me that much, it'd be nice to have the extra crowd control in HC.

Is BF inferior to DTalon when it comes to taking down bosses?|||Quote:








Is BF inferior to DTalon when it comes to taking down bosses?




Inferior in speed yes, inferior in safety no.|||Quote:








I don't think SM's MB casting would bother me that much, it'd be nice to have the extra crowd control in HC.

Is BF inferior to DTalon when it comes to taking down bosses?




I guess it's personal preference, I also like how I can get her to CoS or even lay DS traps for me, while I BF.


Quote:








Inferior in speed yes, inferior in safety no.




I use a Fury claw and hence ar is not an issue, which makes for poor boss killing. If you have high ar anyway, you might not need it.

Also, if youre untwinked you may want to consider going for a non-claw weapon. Itll save 19 skill points, and the chances of finding a really good damage claw are much smaller than a random high damage weapon.

If you get the right runes, you can always re-spec.|||Quote:








I use a Fury claw and hence ar is not an issue, which makes for poor boss killing. If you have high ar anyway, you might not need it.




High AR makes for poor boss killing?

No comments:

Post a Comment