Monday, April 16, 2012

Kicker and hellfire torch question

I'm recently back to the game and I've been gearing up a kicker to use for UT runs this ladder. I have a torch for use with her, but I remember from the past that the continuous procing of Firestorm on attacks like zeal, fury, and DT would cause the game to de-synch and drop connection. Has this been fixed in the current patch or am I going to be dropped in the middle of killing the Ubers every game? the torch is not critical, of course, but the extra kick and the resists are nice and I'd like to know my options. Thanks|||1.13 cut the CTC to 5%. It can happen, but not nearly like it did. It'd be rare to proc so much that it'd drop you.|||Thanks for the information, I'll give it a try and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment