Monday, April 16, 2012

shopping claws from NPCs?

So if I remember this correct, you can shop those 5/6 LS and magic fools claws from Anya? Not gamble, just shop right? Run in and out from the portal and check what she offers?

But is this doable in reality or does ppl use bots and cheats to do this? I've seen them on that forum, that is known for bots, but they are rare here, a forum, known for being against botting, which I support.

So can I do this myself and find something after an hour or so, or is this like cubing a Zod from runes you find |||Heh heh, AHAHAHAHA!!

With pure luck out of the picture, you'll be seeing your hair get a little thinner and slightly gray....

But you'd probably go mad before that happens.|||an hour might get you a +2 all or +3 trap

the +5 +6 lightning sentry ones, yeah thats gonna be like cubing to a zod, or botting|||yeah found 2 assa after a few minutes, fool's and 40 ias wasn't really rare either, but they never came up on the same claw found a fools +2 or 3 death sentry GT, which will work great as a leveling weapon. Will try again later, I see this as pointless as gambling in general, but for this you don't need that much gold |||I was wondering which of the following mods you could have on one claw theoretically

Fools

40 ias

2 assa

3 ls/venom/ any other skill|||Quote:








yeah found 2 assa after a few minutes, fool's and 40 ias wasn't really rare either, but they never came up on the same claw found a fools +2 or 3 death sentry GT, which will work great as a leveling weapon. Will try again later, I see this as pointless as gambling in general, but for this you don't need that much gold




Do remember to have enough gold on you though. You'll go even more mad if you do get a 3 trap/3LS claw and then find you can't afford it. :S


Quote:




I was wondering which of the following mods you could have on one claw theoretically

Fools

40 ias

2 assa

3 ls/venom/ any other skill




On a rare the whole claw is possible, on a magic claw +2 assa and Fools exclude eachother.|||Quote:








Do remember to have enough gold on you though. You'll go even more mad if you do get a 3 trap/3LS claw and then find you can't afford it. :S




I would take a screen shot, put it as desktop background and cry a little every day, when I turn on my pc |||Better spend the time trading and acquire the wealth to buy the claws IMHO. I spent quite a lot of time manually shopping for them with no luck, then one day bought a 2traps/2ls gt for pul. Soon after I made my trapper I got a 3os 20fcr helm in a trade, and got extremely lucky by trading the helm for a pair of decent trapper gts (2/3/2os and 3/3/2os).|||Actually this is mostly for fun and maybe for business I would say it's a yet another form of time leisure in d2, besides crafting and gambling. I have the wealth to buy a 40ias fools claw and I'm not building a trapper, but would so like to sell a 6LS claw, that is self found |||Quote:








Do remember to have enough gold on you though. You'll go even more mad if you do get a 3 trap/3LS claw and then find you can't afford it. :S



On a rare the whole claw is possible, on a magic claw +2 assa and Fools exclude eachother.




you can just go to a different act and farm gold then come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment