Monday, April 16, 2012

Q about MA kb gloves in general

Hey,

I've seen some where that kb on a claw can increase the value, but is there a market for MA knockback gloves, like there is for a bowa? And I guess if there is, they probably as well need the usual 20 ias etc?

Never know if the +2 MA increases the gloves value for a an assa, or if you have to sell it to a bowa as usual kb gloves

Thanks for your help|||MA gloves are virtually useless for near enough all builds of assassin to be honest since Trangs-ouls will likely be the ideal set of gloves and cheaper. MA adds little to most assassin builds and really is only useful for Pheonix Strikers.

Martial arts assassins will like 2 MA 20 ias gloves but there few and far between.|||Thanks, that I actually knew

the question was about crafted knockback (kb) gloves with or without extra +1-2 MA. Because I saw somewhere that rare claws with kb can increase in value because of the kb. So do some ppl look for kb gloves to get kb?|||On claws its interesting and a good addition for some situations but the gloves as I said are pretty much a set piece for most assassins.

Its hard to beat trangs .

I scream on occasions when I craft some decent KB gloves that turn out to be the stats below. :/

2 MA

20 ias

15 dex

KB|||Phoenix Strikers use MA gloves more than Trangs, but they don't use KB. The problem with Kickers is that their attacks already KB, and it becomes obsolete.



WWsins would like KB (occasionally on claw), but don't give up Trangs for anything.|||Thanks guys, this explains it. I think I understand the problem with them. Didn't think of the kick kb (like smite lb, I guess)

@RotW those gloves could still be sold for a very nice price, to a bowa |||Yup but it was one stat off being brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment