Monday, April 16, 2012

ww/trapper question help plz

hi i'm thinking of building me a pvpww/trap hybrid and have most of the gear waiting on a mule for me.

i need just the trade/make me a fury/chaos claw.

i was just wondering if this build can also be ok for some pvm fun

i will probably just want to run bosses and clear chaos/wsk/pits etc

and i'll stick a infinity on my merc to help with trap dmg

just wondering if my whirlwinds will take mobs and bosses down?

can anyone that has/does play a hybrid let me know how you fair with pvm content plz? |||It can be done for PvM, but it isn't as strong since it's usually a venom based damage, and repairs can get expensive.|||thanks for the reply sass

think i'll try a hybrid out for pvp only and let my mf light sorc take care of

the pvm stuff thkx again|||replace Fury/Fools claw with a Strength claw as primary and use a 1-pt d-talon and D-Sentry for PvM.

use a guilly face &/or Goblin Toes is you really feel the need for more CB

works just fine for me.|||Pris - PvP WW Trapper

No comments:

Post a Comment