Thursday, April 12, 2012

3+Trap/20FCR useful to pvp trappers?

[:1]Hey sin forum,

Didn't get much of a response in the trade forums so I thought it'd be best to invade the assassin forum for a moment or two. I have a 3+Trap/20FCR Blue tiara that I gambled a few days ago. I thought it'd go for SOMETHING, but I've gotten absolutely no nibbles. Do assassins use these kinds of headgear for pvp, or do they predominantly want 2+sin/20fcr/etcetc rare circlets/CoA?

Thanks in advance|||It's definitely a good circlet. They typically do go for 2 sin (not CoA), but 3 trap can serve nicely as well. I'm sure someone will buy it since it's so nice. At the very least, it'd be great for personal use. It's too good to chuck at least.|||Like Sass says, I would prefer 2 sin, but it is certainly a good item if it gets two sockets from Larzuk.|||a circ like this is not necessary. because a typical w/s trapper can easily reach 102 without, and c/c assas rarely opt for anything higher than the 63 fcr bp (or whatever is the lower one) without major sacrifices.|||It's PvP. 102 is the C/C standard.|||102 is not 'standard', definitely not for non trapper builds. it's actually pretty hard to reach it without godly gear on a c/c assa.|||It isn't standard in PvM, but PvP is very different. It takes good gear to do, but not godly.|||Quote:








102 is not 'standard', definitely not for non trapper builds. it's actually pretty hard to reach it without godly gear on a c/c assa.




Why would a non trapper wanna use this circlet?

It's pretty easy to reach 102% fcr. You need only a 17% fcr amulet and you're basically done with the build. It's not difficult to pick up some fcr rings.|||if thats the only mod, then no its not very good. since FCR does not effect trap laying speed. a better one would have been if it had 1-2 os where you can put an ias jewel in|||Quote:








if thats the only mod, then no its not very good. since FCR does not effect trap laying speed. a better one would have been if it had 1-2 os where you can put an ias jewel in




FCR, however, affects teleport and mind blast however breakpoints, which are just as important.

This will get 1-2 OS from larzuk, so I'm not sure what you mean with the ending of your post?

On a related note (a question to TBC or anyone else who can enlighten me): How do you reach the 102 fcr breakpoint for a dualclaw build, if you only have 20 fcr from the head? (As would be the case with this tiara) I thought most ladder players had to resort to griffon's?

I might miss something obvious as I'm not into trappers, but listing what I can think of which would be a possible fcr source I can't find more than 100 fcr where you would need a 20 fcr amulet, even.:

Head - magic tiara: 20 fcr

Gloves - Trangs: 20 fcr

Belt - Arach: 20 fcr

Rings - two fcr ring: 20 fcr

Amulet - crafted: 20 fcr

For a total of 100 fcr.

What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment