Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fool's Claw Attack Rating not changing on LCS

[:1]On the LCS, I have 19k AR for my Dragon Flight.

When I equip my Fool's Claw, I still have 19k AR for my Dragon Flight.



Why?|||Probably because it's the LCS

If I recall correctly, AR from your primary weapon does apply to kicks but it doesn't show in the LCS. You should be able to find the info in the newly updated assassin stickies.|||Ahh just found it

- +AR (Weapon + Attack Rating of any kind (Based on Character Level, Undead or Demons) does apply to Dragon Talon, Dragon Tail and Dragon Flight, it's just not displayed by the character screen.)|||maybe i am mistaken but +ar from claw doesn't aply on kicks (also extra to undead or demons). just +% ar is...|||That was from the FAQ. Fool's is known for not showing up on-screen, but the AR boost does get applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment